Internship – Tenders / Bids – Wines & Spirits
We’re on the hunt for a world-class intern to join our team for 6 months here in Amsterdam, working within our Wine & Spirit Company.
We will guide and train how you can ensure the smooth running of the bid/tender for a project within the correct time and financial parameters, source new products and manage the relationship with wineries, distilleries and/or brand-owners. Furthermore we will educate you in all technical/geographical matters and to become an outstanding taster/professional in wines & spirits.
About Zonneveld Beverage Company:
Global Wine Agency, part of Zonneveld Beverage Company, is a young and dynamic company specialized in Bids / Tenders (Dutch: aanbestedingen) published by the Scandinavian and Canadian governmental organizations who controls the sale or alcoholic beverages and distribute into state-owned liquor stores. We have a large network of producers globally we use to submit offers for these tenders.
Our office is located in Amsterdam Oud Zuid (De Pijp).
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English
• HBO or University
• 3th or 4th year’s student
• 24 to 40 hours per week available
• Economic, Marketing Law and/or Business related study
• Focus on International business may be advantageous
• Highly motivated, proactive approach, hands-on, problem solving and independent mentality
• Sales, marketing and analytical skills
• Accurate and structured way of working
• Passion for wines & spirits
• You are able to deal with hard deadlines
Wine & Spirit education + 325 euro monthly full-time based.
If you meet the above profile and are interested in an informal and pleasant working atmosphere in an international organization, we look forward to receiving your cv and motivation via our e-mail address: info(at)globalwineagency.com or call +31(0)203702801.